r/atheism r/atheism

I absolutley love this. I disagree with your opinion, but your vehicle for getting your message across is very humorous, and very engaging. I think that the whole "r/atheism is a gint circlejerk" thing is stupid, and I disagree with it. A close match to my thoughts was posted here: http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comme nts/xc8rb/the_probable_truth_about_ra theism/ . I think r/atheism provides a very important ground for atheists to discuss their opinions and become better educated in some instances. Do I like everything that is posted there? No, but I every time I visit I see indoctrinated theists trying to escape their shitty little world, and I think r/atheism helps them out.

As for attacking people on facebook/whatever other means of communication, I feel that I have a duty to voice my opinions as much as they feel they have to convert us or discuss their religions. If they aren't willing to defend themselves on these issues, then they shouldn't put themselves in the public sphere or should be able to ignore atheists' probes.

But that gets back to why I love this animation. It is in perfect Newgrounds style. I don't feel that you attacked atheists, it's more of a playful probing. That's what I love about this community so much, we can fuck with each other, but when it comes down to it, we all know it's just play.

TLDR; love it

Knife Dance Knife Dance

Hilarious and rnadom as always. I love your animation style, and the odd characters that always appear in your animations. Very funny stuff, keep it up!

Lazy Writing 2 Lazy Writing 2

FROGS GOT YA DOWN?!

I've watched this plenty of times since it came out. I love your animation style and humor, Yotam. Everything in this is hilarious, as is all your work. I especially like how cute you make things look. So keep using this animating style! :)

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

You guys have done an absolutely fantastic job with this game. The art is just as great as the Madness series, there's some really good music, and it is very addictive and fun!

My only issue is that when more than 4 or 5 enemies are on screen, I get extremely severe lag and sometimes the graphics will freeze up for 3 or 4 seconds. I have the settings down to the lowest on background and quality, and have shut down all other applications. I don't know if it's own your end or mine, but I hope you guys put out some sort of solution for it, because I see some other reviewers are complaining about it too.

Thank you guys for this amazing game! :)

Official BBS Awards 2011 Official BBS Awards 2011

Rookie of the year..

Overall presentation and the music loop were great, however I noticed that Mindchamber is the Rookie of the year apparently. Typo or was that just for shits and giggles?

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Got every medal

Fantastic game! Everything works nicely, there's a lot of great humor, and I like the animation style. All around good job :)

Manly-Chicken responds:

Congrats!

NGHH'11 - MadFLeX vs Gasmasq NGHH'11 - MadFLeX vs Gasmasq

Great.

Gasmasq countered everything well, but MadFLeX was flowing a lot better. Gasmasq just sounded rushed.

Spanish_Guitar [Box-Killa] Spanish_Guitar [Box-Killa]

Nice

It's original, there's variety, and I really like it in general. Epic win.

Box-Killa responds:

thanks!

Her Eyes Horizon Her Eyes Horizon

Wow

This is really good man. It sounds very professional. You should've gotten a deal from some company, this is great music.

Maverick32183 responds:

Thanks a lot!

The Snake The Snake

I love this. The style is very surreal, mysterious. It makes me consider many different situations this woman may be in, why she is wearing a snake, the hands in the jeans but the hair and jawline that looks almost Native American. Fantastic shading and work on the hair/face. Best out of the M&A bunch.

amy winehouse amy winehouse

Mmmm..

I'd hit that shit.

Girls of War Girls of War

Good times

The quality is amazing with this picture. Love how detailed it is.