Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

You guys have done an absolutely fantastic job with this game. The art is just as great as the Madness series, there's some really good music, and it is very addictive and fun!

My only issue is that when more than 4 or 5 enemies are on screen, I get extremely severe lag and sometimes the graphics will freeze up for 3 or 4 seconds. I have the settings down to the lowest on background and quality, and have shut down all other applications. I don't know if it's own your end or mine, but I hope you guys put out some sort of solution for it, because I see some other reviewers are complaining about it too.

Thank you guys for this amazing game! :)

Official BBS Awards 2011 Official BBS Awards 2011

Rookie of the year..

Overall presentation and the music loop were great, however I noticed that Mindchamber is the Rookie of the year apparently. Typo or was that just for shits and giggles?

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Got every medal

Fantastic game! Everything works nicely, there's a lot of great humor, and I like the animation style. All around good job :)

Manly-Chicken responds:

Congrats!

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Wow

The opening animation was great, but i got stuck at the first combination screen and have found no help from other reviews or walkthroughs. It really sucks when you spend a half hour trying to get past it and still, nothing happens. I couldn't even exit out to the previous screen.

Darts&Beer Darts&Beer

A fun game

Entertaining for a few plays definitely needs some improvement but overall its pretty good.

Looming Looming

Simple, yet amazing

This game was very deep and precious. It doesn't hinder in difficulty at any point. The story arch is very simple, but also complex and nauseating. The only disappointment is that I couldn't find anymore of the artifacts. Despite, it was a superb game.

Dealer Dealer

REALLY good game..

but I don't like the PSA at the end. Because, in any case, you're gonna die. It's just a matter if you want to die in a hospital bed suffering with crap medication and struggling to breath when you're ninety, or at 40 while your high you get shot and killed, probably not even noticing it.

Zombie Survival Quiz 1.0 Zombie Survival Quiz 1.0

Pretty good game for a newcomer...

And a massive lol at all the commentators. You guys seriously have nothing better to do with your lives than sit at the computer and watch zombie movies?

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

LOL

This whole thing is pretty damn funny. China is horrible! Go Tibet!

Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

Wow

Now I'm glad we got the chinese to be able to come on here, this is funny as hell.