r/atheism r/atheism

I absolutley love this. I disagree with your opinion, but your vehicle for getting your message across is very humorous, and very engaging. I think that the whole "r/atheism is a gint circlejerk" thing is stupid, and I disagree with it. A close match to my thoughts was posted here: http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comme nts/xc8rb/the_probable_truth_about_ra theism/ . I think r/atheism provides a very important ground for atheists to discuss their opinions and become better educated in some instances. Do I like everything that is posted there? No, but I every time I visit I see indoctrinated theists trying to escape their shitty little world, and I think r/atheism helps them out.

As for attacking people on facebook/whatever other means of communication, I feel that I have a duty to voice my opinions as much as they feel they have to convert us or discuss their religions. If they aren't willing to defend themselves on these issues, then they shouldn't put themselves in the public sphere or should be able to ignore atheists' probes.

But that gets back to why I love this animation. It is in perfect Newgrounds style. I don't feel that you attacked atheists, it's more of a playful probing. That's what I love about this community so much, we can fuck with each other, but when it comes down to it, we all know it's just play.

TLDR; love it

Knife Dance Knife Dance

Hilarious and rnadom as always. I love your animation style, and the odd characters that always appear in your animations. Very funny stuff, keep it up!

Lazy Writing 2 Lazy Writing 2

FROGS GOT YA DOWN?!

I've watched this plenty of times since it came out. I love your animation style and humor, Yotam. Everything in this is hilarious, as is all your work. I especially like how cute you make things look. So keep using this animating style! :)

Anusboy Anusboy

A classic

This has been one of my favorites for the last few years. All of your flash is just ridiculous and fantastic. I really hope the movie works out, I bought an anusboy shirt and will hopefully be donating when I get more money.

W-P-S responds:

awesome!
thanks!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Hilarious..

Except for the parts by Adam Phillips. I mute them while they're on. Just very irritating and idiotic. But the rest of this was fantastic. Kept me laughing constantly.

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Great

I love your animations David. They're all so very unique and interesting. But I think it's time to retire Salad FIngers. This episode just didn't have that sensation that kept me on my feet, it didn't really horrify me. The animation is still fantastic and the dark humor is great, but it just doesn't have that pull anymore.

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

Pretty Good

I liked the animation style, but it didn't really make me laugh. The voice acting wasn't too terrific either. But it is a great start, and you could surely expand this into a great series.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

DUN DUN DUN

This is a terrific flash! I must've seen it at least 10 times over the last few months, and it only gets more hilarious with every viewing. The voice acting is absolutely hilarious, and combined with the music and slick text, this is definitely one of my favorite flashes.

Skeleton Walk Loop Skeleton Walk Loop

Woah

Strangely addictive. I love the music! The animation is very clean and nice too. I agree with Coop on the series part though!! :D

TheBoogley responds:

NO SERIES!! NO! 8O

heh :3

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

GET AWAY FROM ME!!

Being one of your flashes, I knew something crazy was going to come at the end, but that was just genius. I love your animation style and the sounds. The whole style of day by day was hilarious, and a great throwback to the Shining. All around a great flash!